Winter Spiced Nuts
These delicious ginger-spiced nuts are a fantastic surprise treat for party guests.
Take care not to let the nuts brown, remove from the oven when lightly golden. Add extra salt to taste. Mix in the ginger as nuts begin to cool.
View the method
- ½ cup each of whole peeled almonds, brazil nuts, macadamia nuts and cashew nuts
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- ½ tsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fine salt (optional)
- ½ cup crystalised ginger, roughly chopped
Back to ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients, except ginger in a bowl then pour into a roasting tray and fan bake for 10 minutes at 170ºC.
- Take care not to let the nuts brown, remove from the oven when lightly golden.
- Add extra salt to taste.
- Mix in the ginger as nuts begin to cool.